First Timers

If this is your first time on the blog scroll down to start at the bottom - Chapter 1.



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not the ending

4


So here it is, the big finish. Closing statements gentlemen. Let’s all remember that this is real life. Not Hollywood or even Bollywood. There is no car chase, no big explosions. No final solution. It just ends. I’m still doing what I’m doing and the world spins on. Stick the gum to your seat and leave the trash in the aisle, let’s go home. I’ve got a blanket that’s getting lonely.

     That was the ending when I first wrote this. With nothing else to say I figured going out on a short sarcastic note wasn’t all that bad. However, as I said the world does spin on. Much more has happened since then and there is a lot that was left out as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jonah
    Thank u for visiting my blog =) and for posting your comment.
    Keep in touch, as we grow stronger in Him :)

    ReplyDelete