First Timers

If this is your first time on the blog scroll down to start at the bottom - Chapter 1.



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glory to God

Matthew 10: 24-33


"So have no fear of them; for nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known. What I say to you in the dark, tell in the light; and what you hear whispered, proclaim from the housetops. Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell."


    Thank you Lord God for the inspiration and ability to write about the journeys of my life and the development of my spirit. May the path you have led me through be an illumination to another's footsteps. I praise you God for all the beauty and joy you have put before me. All praise and glory go to you Lord while the faults are mine alone. May these words be acceptable in your sight and a blessing to any who may read what you have inspired me to write. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment